(Extended – ends TONIGHT 6/12) Registration for the School of Couponing (Class of 2018) is LIVE! I’m SOOO Excited! I can’t wait to meet you inside the “School”. This will be a multi-week virtual program with live interactive streaming videos and group support from others in the program. If you can’t make it to the live videos, you’ll get access to relays.
The cost is just a one-time fee of $5. After paying for software and other related costs, I’ll be giving back what’s left from the proceeds back to the group in the form of a giveaway.
Please note that registration will only be open until Tonight June 12th at 11:59pm PST. Don’t miss it! Once registration closes, it’ll won’t be open again this year. I don’t know if I will do this again. This may be a one time experiment that I am committed to doing.
Here’s How to Sign Up to the School:
- Go here and click on “Register Now“
- Click on “Proceed to checkout“. This will open up paypal.
- Either click on “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button or Login to paypal. Follow the steps to pay the $5. (Don’t close the page when you are finished paying)
- After paying, it will redirect you to a page that says “Great… it’s all paid up!” Click on “Complete your registration” from this page. (If you didn’t get redirected, see last bullet under Troubleshoot)
- Click on Register Now button and follow steps to register. Even if you can’t make it to the first event time, register anyways. There will be replay after the live streaming event.
- Look for an email with subject “[Important] Open Me for School of Couponing”. Complete the 4 steps in this email to ensure you get the most out of our time together. 🙂
- That’s it! 💃 Happy Dance!
- (TROUBLESHOOT) If you didn’t get redirected to the registration page after payment, email me at tina [at] FreeStuffFinder.com and mention the paypal address you used to pay. And I’ll get you registered.
About the School of Couponing:
EEEEEK! I’m shaking a little even typing this. This has been an idea that I’ve been dreaming about for several months now. I’m a little nervous (mostly of the unknown), but I am also SO VERY EXCITED for what’s to come.
Over the years, I’ve heard from many of you who have been curious and wanting to learn how to coupon. But uncertain of where to start, or feeling afraid to dive in. While there are thousands of videos, blog posts and resources on how to coupon out there, I continued to hear this same feedback and request.
The problem isn’t a lack of information on “how to”, but rather a lack of support for such a group. Some beginners are afraid to ask newbie questions in groups or on social media, out of fear that they would be laughed at. And many times, some couponing groups can be intolerant towards newbie questions – since they tend to be the same set of questions.
My dream is to gather a private group of amazing people – to bring this group from newbies into Confident, Experienced Couponers. This group will be a safe environment with mutual support, respect and positivity. Where no questions are considered a “stupid question”.
Each week we will do deals together (as a group) and compare our experiences. I’ll be doing LIVE interactive videos containing lessons related to couponing, along with simple assignments. It is going to be AMAZING! I see it. I feel it. I know we will rock it!
My friends on snapchat (thank you!) voted on the name for this group: School of Couponing.
Class of 2018! 🙌
The cost is $5. Here’s why: It’s human nature that we appreciate less for the things we get for Free. So I wanted to add a nominal fee to weed out those who aren’t serious, leaving just those that really want to be here. I will be using this money to do lots of giveaways inside the school.
You in? Scroll back up for steps on how to sign up.